hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop counter
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:18:42 GMT
Ah this answers alot about why some of my dynamic counters never show up
and i have to bite my nails waiting to see whats going on until the end of
the job- thanks.

Another question: what happens if a task fails ?  What happen to the
counters for it ?  Do they dissappear into the ether? Or do they get merged
in with the counters from other tasks?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com