hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and CUDA
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:21:59 GMT
When you create your jar using netbeans, do you include the Hadoop libraries in the jar you
create?
This would increase the size of the jar and in this case, size does matter.

On Oct 18, 2012, at 5:06 AM, sudha sadhasivam <sudhasadhasivam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sir
>
> We are trying to combine Hadoop and CUDA. When we create a jar file for hadoop programs
from command prompt it runs faster. When we create a jar file from netbeans it runs slower.
We could not understand the problem.

> This is important as we are trying to work with hadoop and CUDA (jcuda).We could create
a jar file only using netbeans IDE. The performance seemed to be very poor. Especially, we
feel that it reads part by part for every  few KBs