hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kartashov, Andy" <Andy.Kartas...@mpac.ca>
Subject RE: Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:24:10 GMT
Andy,

My /etc/hosts does say: 127.0.0.1              localhost.localdomain localhost
Shall I delete this entry?

The only reference to localhost is in:

Core-site:
  <property>
    <name>fs.default.name</name>
    <value>hdfs://localhost:8020</value>
  </property>

Mapred-site
  <property>
    <name>mapred.job.tracker</name>
    <value>localhost:8021</value>
  </property>

Andy Kartashov
MPAC
Architecture R&D, Co-op
1340 Pickering Parkway, Pickering, L1V 0C4
1 Phone : (905) 837 6269
6 Mobile: (416) 722 1787
andy.kartashov@mpac.ca