hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Kartashov, Andy" <Andy.Kartas...@mpac.ca>
Subject RE: puzzled at the output
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 19:53:47 GMT

• Phone : (905) 837 6269
• Mobile: (416) 722 1787
andy.kartashov@mpac.ca<mailto:andy.kartashov@mpac.ca>

From: Mohamed Trad [mailto:riadh.trad@inria.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:35 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Cc: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: puzzled at the output

I agree with Bertrand. Try disabling the combiner.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 2 oct. 2012 à 19:02, Bertrand Dechoux <dechouxb@gmail.com<mailto:dechouxb@gmail.com>>
a écrit :
Combiner? And you are only using 'Text' as type?

Please do a real test with a specified input. We can only guess.

Bertrand
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Chris Nauroth <cnauroth@hortonworks.com<mailto:cnauroth@hortonworks.com>>