hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Nan Zhu <zhunans...@gmail.com>
Subject 回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:28:28 GMT
I just checked jar option

the only related part to web interface I modified is fairschedulerservlet, but in the passed
days, I modified it for many times, no problem happened,

really weird...

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,

在 2012年10月13日星期六,下午12:17,Chen He 写道:

> addition, the web module package also. Probably your modification affect the interaction
between fair-sharing scheduler and the web interface if you did not make mistake on losing
library.

> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Chen He <airbots@gmail.com (mailto:airbots@gmail.com)>
wrote:
> > Hi Nan
> >
> > you can uncheck the test package and have a try.
> >
> > Chen
> >
> > On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Nan Zhu <zhunansjtu@gmail.com (mailto:zhunansjtu@gmail.com)>
wrote:
> > > I added that directory manually, but failed when compiling compile-hdfs-classes:

> > > build.xml:556: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/JspFactory
> > >
> > > the jetty library missing? how to add?
> > >
> > > Best,
> > >

> > > --
> > > Nan Zhu
> > > School of Computer Science,
> > > McGill University
> > >

> > > 在 2012年10月13日星期六,上午11:36,Nan Zhu 写道:

FairScheduler

i add some code on PoolSchedulable.java, I cannot build Hadoop source code, ant tells that