hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Nan Zhu <zhunans...@gmail.com>
Subject 回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:49:26 GMT
I added that directory manually, but failed when compiling compile-hdfs-classes:

build.xml:556: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/JspFactory

the jetty library missing? how to add?

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,

在 2012年10月13日星期六,上午11:36,Nan Zhu 写道:

> Hi, all
>
> I'm modifying the source code of hadoop, specifically, source code of FairScheduler
>
> In last weeks, no problem during my development, but last night, when i add some code
on PoolSchedulable.java, I cannot build Hadoop source code, ant tells that