hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why they recommend this (CPU) ?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:03:40 GMT
My own clusters are too temporary and virtual for me to notice. I haven't
thought of clock speed as having mattered in a long time, so I'm curious
what kind of use cases might benefit from faster cores. Is there a category
in some way where this sweet spot for faster cores occurs?

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com