hadoop-user mailing list archives

From <yogesh.kuma...@wipro.com>
Subject ERROR: ssh-copy-id: command not found IN HADOOP DISTRIBUTED MODE
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:54:18 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to copy the public key by this command.

Master:~ mediaadmin$ ssh-copy -id -i $HOME/.ssh/id_rsa.pub pluto@Slave

I have two machines Master Name is pluto and same name is of Slave. (Admin)

And I got this error, Where I am going wrong?

ssh-copy-id: command not found

Please suggest

Thanks & regards
Yogesh Kumar