hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Artem Ervits" <are9...@nyp.org>
Subject Hadoop on Isilon problem
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 19:18:42 GMT
Anyone using Hadoop running on Isilon NAS? I am trying to submit a job with a user other than
the one running Hadoop and I'm getting the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Permission denied
        at java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
        at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(File.java:1717)
        at java.io.File.createTempFile0(File.java:1738)
        at java.io.File.createTempFile(File.java:1815)

Any ideas?

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital