Thanks steve thers nothing in logs and no exceptions as well i found that some file is created in my F:\user with directory name but its not visible inside my hadoop browse filesystem directories i also added the config by using the below method
when running thru WAR printing out the filesystem i m getting org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalFileSystem@9cd8db
when running an independet jar within hadoop i m getting DFS[DFSClient[clientName=DFSClient_296231340, ugi=dell]]
when running an independet jar i m able to do uploads....
just wanted to know will i have to add something in my classpath of tomcat or is there any other configurations of core-site.xml that i am missing out..thanks for your help.....