Its both funny and pathetic seeing a grown woman asleep and drooling on her desk. But hey! Look at the bright side. The last time someone gave them that 5 hour energy drink, they had so much energy that they stuck their noses in to everything and managed to muck things up that it took us months to clean up their messes.

As to the ninjas... sorry that sugar high or even caffeine high can be deadly.

Definitely not a good mix. Gluten free foods with simple chicken and fish work best.

On Sep 7, 2012, at 12:10 AM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:

With the pastries, I feel like you're calling me fat. And that they're a distraction for the Ninjas.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:05 PM, sathyavageeswaran <sathya@morisonmenon.com> wrote:

Yah that would be great!

From: Fabio Pitzolu [mailto:fabio.pitzolu@gr-ci.com]
Sent: 06 September 2012 18:59
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Legal Matter

"Upscale the Pastries" would be a great name for a BigData blog.

Fabio

2012/9/6 Michael Segel <michael_segel@hotmail.com>

You know if it wasn't for HR, working on Big Data projects would be fun.

Why don't you do what I always do... Show up with a box of doughnuts and a box of Coffee?

Works like a charm. Just don't get the ones with sprinkles on them. Bob doesn't like them.

Also tell them that is an overseas assignment so that they don't try and hit you up with OSHA concerns which only affect us in the states.

And if this is a rush job. Upscale the pastries.  (But you didn't hear this from me. )  ;-)

HTH

-Mike

PS. And who said that our Ninjas could only throw code exceptions?