I don't know where the pirates came from, but you need to send pastries to HR so that you can send the ninjas as long as you tell HR that they are doing an international gig otherwise they will complain about OSHA.

Whatever you do, don't get legal involve. They will drag this out and by the time you are able to send the Ninjas, they would be old enough to collect a pension. It's a trap. Legal is the worst thing you can do.

Mike Segel