From: Visioner Sadak <visioner.sadak@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:31:25 +0530
To: <user@hadoop.apache.org>
ReplyTo: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat

also getting one more error

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException

: Server IPC version 5 cannot communicate with client version 4

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Visioner Sadak <visioner.sadak@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks shobha tried adding conf folder to tomcats classpath  still getting same error

Call to localhost/127.0.0.1:9000 failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine