Even worse, "Talk Like A Ninja" day is both racist and oddly ineffective.

From: "Russell Jurney" <russell.jurney@gmail.com>
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 6:09:28 AM
Subject: Re: Legal Matter

HR is giving us crap over our use of pirates for business development.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Sep 6, 2012, at 6:02 AM, Michael Segel <michael_segel@hotmail.com> wrote:

Why can't we use our Ninja's?
They are sitting on the bench.

On Sep 6, 2012, at 7:52 AM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:

Also there is a copy fee of $80 per page, and this thread is already ten pages, including headers, duplicated in triplicate that comes to $2,400 plus a flat reply fee of $600 for a total of $3,600 plus retainer. Should you reply to this message, please estimate additional copy and reply fees and forward them along, as we already have a sizable bill outstanding (aforementioned copy and reply fees as well as two days back-retainer for a total of $6,000 US) and billing is hounding me for collection. Please don't make us use ninjas.