Hi,

   We have a requirement where we have change our Hadoop Cluster's Replication Factor without restarting the Cluster. We are running our Cluster on Amazon EMR.

Can you please suggest the way to achieve this? Any pointer to this will be very helpful.

Thanks And Regards

Uddipan Mukherjee

Infosys e-mail system.