hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Anna Lahoud <annalah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CombineFileInputFormat and mapreduce in v20.2
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:47:13 GMT
The three ideas that I had are not options in my company. (1) I cannot
upgrade their Hadoop system. (2) I cannot change that the job must run in
mapreduce, and not mapred. (3) And I cannot change that I receive multiple
small file inputs. Are there any other utilities or contrib items that
might be my last option, other than cracking open each of my input sequence
files and writing out larger ones manually? Thank you,

Anna