hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: multipleoutputs does not like speculative execution in map-only job
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:31:06 GMT
Hold on. I do not see a _temporary/attemptID path in the path the
error reports? Is MO really doing this or are you getting the filename
manually from something? With MO, MO builds the file paths on its own,
and there's no need to use uniquepath calls or the like.

Sorry I didn't notice this carefully before. If you can share a
reproducible test-case job, that'd be of great help.

--
Harsh J