hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Tretyakov <itretya...@griddynamics.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:31:57 GMT
Hello!

I need to change some task trackers options. After options changed I need
to restart every task tracker to apply changes.
If there is running jobs onto cluster I'll loose the result of map tasks on
this task trackers. Is there the way to do it with no losing map tasks
results.
If not, is there way to temporary deny new job submission to allow running
jobs finish successfully and than restart services.
This question related not only task services but all hadoop services.
What is the best practice for new options applying?

--
Best Regards
Ivan Tretyakov