hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Visioner Sadak <visioner.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 14:13:28 GMT
Thanks Senthil i tried on trying with new path getting this error do i have
to do any ssl setting on tomcat as well

*

java.io.IOException*: Call to localhost/127.0.0.1:9000 failed on local
exception: *java.io.IOException*: An established connection was aborted by
the software in your host machine

at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.wrapException(*Client.java:1107*)

at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(*Client.java:1075*)

at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Invoker.invoke(*RPC.java:225*)

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Senthil Kumar <senthilkumar@thoughtworks.com