hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Visioner Sadak <visioner.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 14:47:29 GMT
Thanks experts for your help finally got the issue i was getting this error

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException
: Server IPC version 5 cannot communicate with client version 4

because my libraries in tomcat were of different version than the libraries
of hadoop installation thanks a ton for your help.....