hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 08:08:03 GMT
well, it's worked for me in the past outside Hadoop itself:

http://smartfrog.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/smartfrog/trunk/core/hadoop-components/hadoop-ops/src/org/smartfrog/services/hadoop/operations/utils/DfsUtils.java?revision=8882&view=markup

   1. Turn logging up to DEBUG
   2. Make sure that the filesystem you've just loaded is what you expect,
   by logging its value. It may turn out to be file:///, because the normal
   Hadoop site-config.xml isn't being picked up