hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SNN
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 16:33:32 GMT
The other question you have to look at is the underlying start and stop script to see what
is being passed on to them.

I thought there was a parameter that would overload the defaults where you specified the slaves
and master files, but I could be wrong.

Since this is raw Apache, I don't think that it sets up scripts in each machine's /etc/init.d
directory, or does it?

If it does, then you may just want to roll your own start and stop script and then make sure
that the admins have sudo privileges to run those scripts.