hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Legal Matter
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 13:01:58 GMT
Why can't we use our Ninja's?
They are sitting on the bench.

On Sep 6, 2012, at 7:52 AM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also there is a copy fee of $80 per page, and this thread is already ten pages, including
headers, duplicated in triplicate that comes to $2,400 plus a flat reply fee of $600 for a
total of $3,600 plus retainer. Should you reply to this message, please estimate additional
copy and reply fees and forward them along, as we already have a sizable bill outstanding
(aforementioned copy and reply fees as well as two days back-retainer for a total of $6,000
US) and billing is hounding me for collection. Please don't make us use ninjas.

> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>
> On Sep 5, 2012, at 10:38 PM, sathyavageeswaran <sathya@morisonmenon.com> wrote:
>
>> Our retainer fee is US$ 1200/- per day and minimum retainership of 15 days in a year.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sathya

property agreement matter in your jurisdiction. Please advise us on your retainer fee so that
we can forward you the agreement for your review and run a conflict check.