hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Michel Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Legal Matter
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 09:25:19 GMT
You're missing something... ;-)

Mike Segel

On Sep 7, 2012, at 8:01 PM, Deepak Kapoor <deepak@kapoor.net.au> wrote:

> What does all this have to do with Hadoop? Or have I missed something here.
>
> On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Lance Norskog <goksron@gmail.com> wrote:
> Even worse, "Talk Like A Ninja" day is both racist and oddly ineffective.

headers, duplicated in triplicate that comes to $2,400 plus a flat reply fee of $600 for a
total of $3,600 plus retainer. Should you reply to this message, please estimate additional
copy and reply fees and forward them along, as we already have a sizable bill outstanding
(aforementioned copy and reply fees as well as two days back-retainer for a total of $6,000
US) and billing is hounding me for collection. Please don't make us use ninjas.

> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>
> On Sep 5, 2012, at 10:38 PM, sathyavageeswaran <sathya@morisonmenon.com> wrote:
>
> Our retainer fee is US$ 1200/- per day and minimum retainership of 15 days in a year.
>

> Regards,
> Sathya

agreement matter in your jurisdiction. Please advise us on your retainer fee so that we can
forward you the agreement for your review and run a conflict check.