hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Legal Matter
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:22:32 GMT
You're not fat, you're big boned and you have a wonderful personality and a great sense of
humor.

As to being a distraction to the ninjas, the pastries were meant for HR as a brib... er...
gift. Can you imagine anyone from HR trying to do a real job? They need that sugar and caffeine
just to stay awake at their desks.

Its both funny and pathetic seeing a grown woman asleep and drooling on her desk. But hey!
Look at the bright side. The last time someone gave them that 5 hour energy drink, they had
so much energy that they stuck their noses in to everything and managed to muck things up
that it took us months to clean up their messes.

As to the ninjas... sorry that sugar high or even caffeine high can be deadly.

Definitely not a good mix. Gluten free foods with simple chicken and fish work best.

On Sep 7, 2012, at 12:10 AM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:

> With the pastries, I feel like you're calling me fat. And that they're a distraction
for the Ninjas.

> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>
> On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:05 PM, sathyavageeswaran <sathya@morisonmenon.com> wrote:
>
>> Yah that would be great!

Coffee?
>> Works like a charm. Just don't get the ones with sprinkles on them. Bob doesn't like
them.

>> Also tell them that is an overseas assignment so that they don't try and hit you
up with OSHA concerns which only affect us in the states.

>> And if this is a rush job. Upscale the pastries.  (But you didn't hear this from
me. )  ;-)

>> HTH
>> -Mike
>>
>> PS. And who said that our Ninjas could only throw code exceptions?
>>
>> On Sep 6, 2012, at 8:09 AM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> HR is giving us crap over our use of pirates for business development.
>>
>> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>>
>> On Sep 6, 2012, at 6:02 AM, Michael Segel <michael_segel@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Why can't we use our Ninja's?
>> They are sitting on the bench.
>>

>> On Sep 6, 2012, at 7:52 AM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Also there is a copy fee of $80 per page, and this thread is already ten pages, including
headers, duplicated in triplicate that comes to $2,400 plus a flat reply fee of $600 for a
total of $3,600 plus retainer. Should you reply to this message, please estimate additional
copy and reply fees and forward them along, as we already have a sizable bill outstanding
(aforementioned copy and reply fees as well as two days back-retainer for a total of $6,000
US) and billing is hounding me for collection. Please don't make us use ninjas.

>> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>>
>> On Sep 5, 2012, at 10:38 PM, sathyavageeswaran <sathya@morisonmenon.com> wrote:
>>
>> Our retainer fee is US$ 1200/- per day and minimum retainership of 15 days in a year.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sathya

property agreement matter in your jurisdiction. Please advise us on your retainer fee so that
we can forward you the agreement for your review and run a conflict check.