hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Serge Blazhiyevskyy <Serge.Blazhiyevs...@nice.com>
Subject Re: Problem with one of teh datanodes
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 08:32:08 GMT
That's normally happen if yoiu reforemat namenode

From: Siddharth Tiwari [mailto:siddharth.tiwari@live.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 02:05 AM
To: USers Hadoop <user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Problem with one of teh datanodes

Hi users,

Suddenly I have started getting the following error on one of my datanodes. Can you please
help me on this. Also, what could be probable cause and reasons for it to occur.

 ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: java.io.IOException: Incompatible
namepaceIDs

Thank you !!!

Cheers !!!
Siddharth Tiwari