hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: Suggestions required for learning Hadoop
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:54:13 GMT
Regards, Munnavar.
There is a great refcardz from DZone, written by Eugene Ciurana
(http://eugeneciurana.com), which are perfect for
Sysadmins interesting on Hadoop called:
- "Getting Started with Hadoop"
- "Deploying Hadoop"

http://refcardz.dzone.com

If you want to know more, there are a lot of courses available from
Cloudera[1], Hortonworks[2] or MapR[3]
[1] http://www.cloudera.com/product-services
[2] http://hortonworks.com/
[3] http://academy.mapr.com

and you want to go deeper, there are certification programs from
Cloudera and Hortonworks
Best wishes

--

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
*Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI*

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci