hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Keith Wiley <kwi...@keithwiley.com>
Subject Re: could only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 18:03:29 GMT
I had moved the data directory to the larger disk but left the namenode directory on the smaller
disk figuring it didn't need much room.  Moving that to the larger disk seems to have improved
the situation...although I'm still surprised the NN needed so much room.

Problem is solved for now.

Thanks.

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.  Now, what I'm with
isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."
                                           --  Abe (Grandpa) Simpson