hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Legal Matter
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 05:10:09 GMT
With the pastries, I feel like you're calling me fat. And that they're a
distraction for the Ninjas.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:05 PM, sathyavageeswaran <sathya@morisonmenon.com>
wrote:

Yah that would be great!

*From:* Fabio Pitzolu [mailto:fabio.pitzolu@gr-ci.com]
*Sent:* 06 September 2012 18:59
*To:* user@hadoop.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Legal Matter

"Upscale the Pastries" would be a great name for a BigData blog.

Fabio

2012/9/6 Michael Segel <michael_segel@hotmail.com>

You know if it wasn't for HR, working on Big Data projects would be fun.

Why don't you do what I always do... Show up with a box of doughnuts and a
box of Coffee?

Works like a charm. Just don't get the ones with sprinkles on them. Bob
doesn't like them.

Also tell them that is an overseas assignment so that they don't try and
hit you up with OSHA concerns which only affect us in the states.

And if this is a rush job. Upscale the pastries.  (But you didn't hear this
from me. )  ;-)

HTH

-Mike

PS. And who said that our Ninjas could only throw code exceptions?