hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "sathyavageeswaran" <sat...@morisonmenon.com>
Subject RE: Legal Matter
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 04:44:13 GMT
Yah that would be great!

From: Fabio Pitzolu [mailto:fabio.pitzolu@gr-ci.com]
Sent: 06 September 2012 18:59
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Legal Matter

"Upscale the Pastries" would be a great name for a BigData blog.

Fabio

2012/9/6 Michael Segel <michael_segel@hotmail.com>

You know if it wasn't for HR, working on Big Data projects would be fun.

Why don't you do what I always do... Show up with a box of doughnuts and a
box of Coffee?

Works like a charm. Just don't get the ones with sprinkles on them. Bob
doesn't like them.

Also tell them that is an overseas assignment so that they don't try and hit
you up with OSHA concerns which only affect us in the states.

And if this is a rush job. Upscale the pastries.  (But you didn't hear this
from me. )  ;-)

HTH

-Mike

PS. And who said that our Ninjas could only throw code exceptions?