hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "sathyavageeswaran" <sat...@morisonmenon.com>
Subject RE: Legal Matter
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 04:43:05 GMT
That is the reason why it would have been better to use our services

From: Russell Jurney [mailto:russell.jurney@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 September 2012 18:39
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Legal Matter

HR is giving us crap over our use of pirates for business development.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Sep 6, 2012, at 6:02 AM, Michael Segel <michael_segel@hotmail.com> wrote:

Why can't we use our Ninja's?

They are sitting on the bench.

On Sep 6, 2012, at 7:52 AM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:

Also there is a copy fee of $80 per page, and this thread is already ten
pages, including headers, duplicated in triplicate that comes to $2,400 plus
a flat reply fee of $600 for a total of $3,600 plus retainer. Should you
forward them along, as we already have a sizable bill outstanding
(aforementioned copy and reply fees as well as two days back-retainer for a
total of $6,000 US) and billing is hounding me for collection. Please don't
make us use ninjas.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com <http://datasyndrome.com/>

On Sep 5, 2012, at 10:38 PM, sathyavageeswaran <sathya@morisonmenon.com>