hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Legal Matter
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 13:09:28 GMT
HR is giving us crap over our use of pirates for business development.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Sep 6, 2012, at 6:02 AM, Michael Segel <michael_segel@hotmail.com> wrote:

Why can't we use our Ninja's?
They are sitting on the bench.

On Sep 6, 2012, at 7:52 AM, Russell Jurney <russell.jurney@gmail.com> wrote:

Also there is a copy fee of $80 per page, and this thread is already ten
pages, including headers, duplicated in triplicate that comes to $2,400
plus a flat reply fee of $600 for a total of $3,600 plus retainer. Should
you reply to this message, please estimate additional copy and reply fees
and forward them along, as we already have a sizable bill outstanding
(aforementioned copy and reply fees as well as two days back-retainer for a
total of $6,000 US) and billing is hounding me for collection. Please don't
make us use ninjas.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Sep 5, 2012, at 10:38 PM, sathyavageeswaran <sathya@morisonmenon.com>