The behavior of this list has changed in the last 24 hours, thus emails that were previously filtered nicely into the proper folder are now hitting my inbox. I dont know what has changed, but based on the number of people unsubscribing (improperly), I'm guessing my experience is not unusual and all these people are trying to get *their* inboxes back. Possibly the list is sending from or to a different address now?

Dan O'Bryan, SBD, HND