hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Chandra Mohan, Ananda Vel Murugan" <Ananda.Muru...@honeywell.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse plugin not available in contrib folder
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:22:50 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for sharing the jar. I placed it in plugin folder and restarted eclipse with -clean
switch. I was able to see map reduce locations view and I added my cluster details.

Cannot connect to the Map/Reduce location: India
Call to /10.78.32.252:50030 failed on local exception: java.io.EOFException

But I get this error. Is it possible to access remote Linux Hadoop cluster from Eclipse running
in a windows machine using this plugin?

Regards,
Anand.C

________________________________
From: varun kumar [mailto:varun.uid@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 3:23 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Eclipse plugin not available in contrib folder

Hi Ananda,

Please download this jar from the given url and put it into eclipse pluging dir and den try

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19454506/hadoop-eclipse-plugin-0.20.203.0.jar

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Chandra Mohan, Ananda Vel Murugan <Ananda.Murugan@honeywell.com<mailto:Ananda.Murugan@honeywell.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

I could not find Hadoop eclipse plugin in <HADOOP_HOME>/contrib. folder. I have Apache
Hadoop 1.0.2 installed. Where can I find plugin jar? Thanks

Regards,
Anand.C

--
Regards,