hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: hadoop-fuse
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:02:52 GMT
Thanks for the reply Harsh, here are the outputs:

For $ uname -a; lsb_release -a:
Linux ubuntu1 3.0.0-12-generic #20-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 7 14:50:42 UTC 2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        11.10
Codename:       oneiric

For $ file $HADOOP_HOME/bin/fuse_dfs:
/usr/lib/hadoop-0.20/bin/fuse_dfs: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV),
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15, stripped

For $HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop version
Hadoop 0.20.2-cdh3u1
Subversion file:///build/buildd/hadoop-0.20-0.20.2+923.97 -r bdafb1dbffd0d5f2fbc6ee022e1c8df6500fd638
Compiled by buildd on Thu Sep 22 06:29:01 UTC 2011
>From source with checksum 3127e3d410455d2bacbff7673bf3284c

Do let me know if I am missing on something.

Thanks
Rishabh