hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject hadoop-fuse
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:09:33 GMT
Hello,

I am new to hadoop and I have following question:

I have installed hadoop-0.20.0 on a single node cluster. I wish to mount my HDFS via fuse.
So I found fuse-dfs in bin folder of HADOOP_HOME, but I don't know how to use it. Whenever
I try executing it gives an error:

Error while loading shared libraries: libhdfs.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory.

Kindly help

Thanks
Rishabh

Impetus webinar: Designing a Test Automation Framework for Interoperable Systems; July 25
(10:00am PT). http://lf1.me/0E/

Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetustech

or interference.