hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: CDH4 eclipse(juno) yarn plugin
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:48:08 GMT
Hi Anand,

Moving this to CDH lists at cdh-user@cloudera.org
(http://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/cdh-user/) as its a CDH
specific question.

I have previously built a Juno and an Indigo plugin and sent them over
on this thread (look for the box.net download links):
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/d/topic/cdh-user/HzGQL5Hq4uQ/discussion
which may help you. However, it appears that Juno broke some backwards
incompatibility and the plugin may not work on it at the moment. I've
not had time to debug and fix that, but hope to do so by the coming
week (upstream in Apache Hadoop and in CDH).

P.s. Just a personal tip: Use Indigo, its much better than the
early-ish Juno at this point.

--
Harsh J