hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: how i will take data from my Facebook community ?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 07:02:03 GMT
Hey Sujit,

1. Please do not cross-post to several lists, and cause inbox flood to
many others. Thats not a valid way to seek faster answers - forming a
proper question after research is the key. See
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html for a good read on
this.

2. Your question needs to go to the Facebook Developer Support
community, at http://developers.facebook.com. Perhaps you may even be
looking for this API here, that applies to Facebook Groups:
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/group/

--
Harsh J