hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: hadoop-fuse
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:13:57 GMT
Rishabh,

Looks like you're using CDH3 packaging, so am moving this to CDH lists
(cdh-user@cloudera.org) - Subscribable at
http://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/cdh-user/

Can you install the package "hadoop-0.20-libhdfs" and retry loading
FUSE DFS? We have a guide for this at
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDHDOC/Mountable+HDFS

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Rishabh Agrawal
<rishabh.agrawal@impetus.co.in> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Harsh, here are the outputs:
>
> For $ uname -a; lsb_release -a:
> Linux ubuntu1 3.0.0-12-generic #20-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 7 14:50:42 UTC 2011 i686 i686 i386
GNU/Linux
> No LSB modules are available.
> Distributor ID: Ubuntu
> Release:        11.10
> Codename:       oneiric
>
> For $ file $HADOOP_HOME/bin/fuse_dfs:
> /usr/lib/hadoop-0.20/bin/fuse_dfs: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15, stripped