hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ranjan Kumar <ranjankumarsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Help
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 11:49:51 GMT
Dear Experts,

I am following YDN Hadoop tutorial and now i am stuck in step "CONFIGURING
THE MAPREDUCE PLUGIN".

Issue:

1. I can't see any setting called "hadoop-job.ugi" in advance tab.
2. Settings in advance tab is using hadoop-Aaditya (Aaditya is my machine
name). Do i have to change all references of "hadoop-Aaditya" to
"hadoop-hadoop-user"?

Please refer attachment for eclipse configuration.

if i change the reference from "hadoop-Aaditya" to "hadoop-hadoop-user",
there are some directory missing in my VM

example :
Setting "dfs.client.buffer.dir" is using "/tmp/hadoop-Aaditya/dfs/tmp" but
my VM is having only directories dfs and mapred in  "/tmp/hadoop-hadoop-user

Waiting for advise.

Regards,
Ranjan