hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Arjun Reddy <arjunreddy0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running PI example in Hadoop 2.0.0
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 17:31:08 GMT
I did go through the 6 steps listed at the link and telnet to port 45965 is
failing.  Netstat -a shows nothing is listing on port 45965.

We can run hadoop 1.0.3 version without any issues on this cluster and I am
new to 2.0.0 version.  I followed the document
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r2.0.0-alpha/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/ClusterSetup.html
setup the config files.  Is there any other good document that describes
how to set up version 2.0.0.

Thanks
Arjun