hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Visioner Sadak <visioner.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:54:41 GMT
Thanks a ton guys for your help i did used hadoop-core-1.0.3.jar &
commons-lang-2.1.jar to get rid of the class not found error now i am
getting this error is this becoz i am using my app and hadoop on windows???

util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable