hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ankam Venkateshwarlu <ank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and MainFrame integration
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:51:05 GMT
Can you please explain how to automate the process of sending files back
and forth from Mainframe?  Is it done using NDM?

I have a requirement to migrate Mainframe to Hadoop.  I am looking for more
information in this area about the economics, process and tools that
support migration etc.  Any information related to this is highly
appreciated.  Thanks!

Regards,
Venkat Ankam