hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Martinus Martinus <martinus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating cluster to analyze unsubscribe emails
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 03:16:01 GMT
I guess it's a chain of unsubscribing. few persons wants to unsubscribe,
but get their email appear in user@hadoop.apache.org. And few others got
annoyed by this and try to unsubscribe as well to prevent getting these
unsubscribe emails flooded their mailbox, so their emails also appeared in
user@hadoop.apache.org.

cheers.