hadoop-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running PI example in Hadoop 2.0.0
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 04:50:09 GMT
Hi Sathya,

It wont help you even little bit in unsubscribing from Hadoop list even if
you send a zillion unsubscribe email to user@hadoop.apache.org address.
Unsubscribe instructions are present on the Apache Hadoop website.

Here's what you are supposed to do for unsubscribing:
To unsubscribe, you have to send a mail to user-unsubscribe
@hadoop.apache.org with subject line as unsubscribe.

~Anil