hadoop-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Subcribe me
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 05:13:03 GMT
Hi Sathya,

If you want to unsubscribe then please follow correct steps to unsubscribe.
Spamming this mailing list with junk emails is absolutely uncalled for.
For your convenience here are the instructions:

To unsubscribe, you have to send a mail to
user-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org with subject line as unsubscribe.

Please read the instruction of mailing list before sending emails. I hope
now its not a one-way street for you.

HTH,
Anil