hadoop-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running zookeeper and name node on same box
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 06:39:54 GMT
Hi Venkat,

If i understood it properly then you are trying to run 3 zookeeper and NN
service on one machine. Right? If yes, then one of the major problem is
that if unfortunately this machine crashes then you will lose the
zookeepers and as a result you cluster will go down. Usually, its
recommended to run zookeeper on different machines to avoid cluster
failures.

~Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,