hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Sujit Dhamale <sujitdhamal...@gmail.com>
Subject want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:45:19 GMT
Hi ,
i have Ubuntu Operating System on my Computer and Apache Hadoop 1.0.2. is

Now i need to Install Cluudera's Hadoop Version  which having YARN .

can you Please some one guide me how i will install it ?

i visit Cloudera's website , but i found there only VM , i need
Cloudera distribution  install in my Ubuntu .
even i try to download Cloudera Manager i am getting .bin file with around
20kb size .

Basically i want to Switch to Cloudera Hadoop distribution , what is Best
way *other than* Virtual machine running on my existing operating system  .

Kind Regards

View raw message