hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: need help asap !!!
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 15:29:55 GMT
Ashok,

Trying to set up a 100 node cluster?
Not really something for a beginner and clearly not something you have built in your own basement.

I would suggest that you get some admin training ASAP.

You don't even tell us the flavor of Hadoop (Apache, HortonWorks, Cloudera, MapR,...)
You don't talk about the hardware configuration...

And you're asking someone to tune the cluster for you which is what you're supposedly getting
paid to do.

 Definitely not something a novice should attempt.

On Aug 8, 2012, at 6:29 AM, <ashok.samal@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hello Hadoop Team,
>
> I am planning to prepare a check list to established a Hadoop cluster. Can i get information
like what should be my configuration (sys property) of 100 node cluster?

> Regards
> Ashok Kumar Samal
> C:+91-78291-67657

of this message and any attachments.