hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Modeel, Subin" <subin.mod...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Sqoop installation
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:44:46 GMT
Rahul Pls
Do a > ps -ef|grep apt
Then kill all apt process by command
Kill -9 <pids>

Then execute apt-get install subversion again

From: rahul p [mailto:rahulpoolanchalil@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:05 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sqoop installation

Hi,
its giving : svn not installed
i tried installed svn
[Inline image 1]
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:11 PM, rahul p <rahulpoolanchalil@gmail.com<mailto:rahulpoolanchalil@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Yogesh,
i tried it says the " no path found".
i am currently using this script

#!/bin/sh

# Change the path for workspace directory below
# And run the script
# After its complete you can start sqoop2 by going to http://localhost:8080/sqoop/
# For more details seehttps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Sqoop2+Manual+Setup
workspace_dir=/home/hadoop/

cd $workspace_dir
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop/branches/sqoop2

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 6:55 PM, <yogesh.kumar13@wipro.com<mailto:yogesh.kumar13@wipro.com>>
wrote:
Hello Rahul,

Follow the steps mentioned in this blog.

http://jugnu-life.blogspot.in/search/label/Sqoop

Regards
Yogesh Kumar Dhari